This is from a very cool website called Wordle. You can paste in a bunch of text or link to a blog and then abracadabra 1-2-3, using computer magic, it distills the text into a picture like the one to the left (you can click on the picture to make it bigger – I couldn’t figure out how to do it any other way – my computer magic is very limited). Makes one think about one says, no?
- RT @corriekiddo: I'm down for the count! Bikes - 2, humans - 1, cars - 0. (Books - always need more!) @Banff_Town https://t.co/WWbBfXVh0y 2 days ago
- RT @nytimesworld: The death toll from a forest fire in Portugal rose to 62, and the country declared three days of national mourning https:… 4 days ago
- RT @VanityFair: Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the muscle-bound docudrama that started it all vntyfr.com/ziZRqvx 4 days ago
- @cbcradio Just heard on the radio, DJ said "And that was Irma Franklin..." It was Aretha Franklin. #howquicklytheyforget 4 days ago
- When I do this, my kids say: "Mom, it's a 1-way deal. They talk, you LISTEN." twitter.com/jaketapper/sta… 5 days ago