This is from a very cool website called Wordle. You can paste in a bunch of text or link to a blog and then abracadabra 1-2-3, using computer magic, it distills the text into a picture like the one to the left (you can click on the picture to make it bigger – I couldn’t figure out how to do it any other way – my computer magic is very limited). Makes one think about one says, no?
- @cathmckenna @JochenFlasbarth @UNBonn Welcome back. Thanks for your good work on behalf of Canada and the planet. 5 hours ago
- RT @mikesbloggity: This week's photo challenge on @rickmercer's website is this photo. Good luck. rickmercer.com/Photo-Challeng… https://t.co/4xQB… 12 hours ago
- RT @TheCritninja: “Tesla Autopilot Review: Bikers will die” — @heatherknight medium.com/startup-grind/… https://t.co/28NETxjoa0 1 day ago
- RT @AlbertaParty: Watch @GregClark4AB ask why we have yet to see action on a provincial dementia strategy. He asked in June and was told “w… 1 day ago
- RT @CCHS_Canmore: You may be a mean one Mr.Grinch but this band play a mean sound.Come celebrate the spirit of the season with them Dec 7 -… 1 day ago