This is from a very cool website called Wordle. You can paste in a bunch of text or link to a blog and then abracadabra 1-2-3, using computer magic, it distills the text into a picture like the one to the left (you can click on the picture to make it bigger – I couldn’t figure out how to do it any other way – my computer magic is very limited). Makes one think about one says, no?
- RT @TeamKevinKoe: We are proud of our teammates @teamhoman after a tough battle here this week! They played hard for 🇨🇦 and this ain’t the… 23 hours ago
- @NateSilver538 @jodyavirgan @Neil_Paine Dude, happens all the time in Canada. 23 hours ago
- RT @canmoregrl: Do you know someone who has impacted the community through volunteerism? Nominations are now open for the 29th... https://t… 1 day ago
- @musicbaum Hahaha.. don't we all want it all? 1 day ago
- RT @Limericking: The world was delightedly struck By Tessa & Scott & their pluck, & then in review We all had one Q: Do these two Canadians… 1 day ago