I often use this blog to thank those who support our schools. It’s little enough to do when the contributions are so valuable, so needed and do such good things for kids. In this “grip and grin” photo above, the kids have a lot to smile about: Lafarge has donated $15,000 to the Exshaw school. These funds will go toward the emergency lunch program, literacy and numeracy initiatives and the very exciting new program using iPads to support learning. Thank you for this, Lafarge! The board of Canadian Rockies Public Schools recognizes and appreciates the generosity of Lafarge Canada; we also acknowledge that the company’s largesse does not stop at the Exshaw town line, but extends into the Bow Valley and into many sectors. We are enriched not just monetarily, but also by the vote of confidence such a gift demonstrates. Your faith in us helps us to stand taller and do our work better.
- RT @TeamKevinKoe: We are proud of our teammates @teamhoman after a tough battle here this week! They played hard for 🇨🇦 and this ain’t the… 23 hours ago
- @NateSilver538 @jodyavirgan @Neil_Paine Dude, happens all the time in Canada. 23 hours ago
- RT @canmoregrl: Do you know someone who has impacted the community through volunteerism? Nominations are now open for the 29th... https://t… 1 day ago
- @musicbaum Hahaha.. don't we all want it all? 1 day ago
- RT @Limericking: The world was delightedly struck By Tessa & Scott & their pluck, & then in review We all had one Q: Do these two Canadians… 1 day ago