I often use this blog to thank those who support our schools. It’s little enough to do when the contributions are so valuable, so needed and do such good things for kids. In this “grip and grin” photo above, the kids have a lot to smile about: Lafarge has donated $15,000 to the Exshaw school. These funds will go toward the emergency lunch program, literacy and numeracy initiatives and the very exciting new program using iPads to support learning. Thank you for this, Lafarge! The board of Canadian Rockies Public Schools recognizes and appreciates the generosity of Lafarge Canada; we also acknowledge that the company’s largesse does not stop at the Exshaw town line, but extends into the Bow Valley and into many sectors. We are enriched not just monetarily, but also by the vote of confidence such a gift demonstrates. Your faith in us helps us to stand taller and do our work better.
- @cathmckenna @JochenFlasbarth @UNBonn Welcome back. Thanks for your good work on behalf of Canada and the planet. 5 hours ago
- RT @mikesbloggity: This week's photo challenge on @rickmercer's website is this photo. Good luck. rickmercer.com/Photo-Challeng… https://t.co/4xQB… 12 hours ago
- RT @TheCritninja: “Tesla Autopilot Review: Bikers will die” — @heatherknight medium.com/startup-grind/… https://t.co/28NETxjoa0 1 day ago
- RT @AlbertaParty: Watch @GregClark4AB ask why we have yet to see action on a provincial dementia strategy. He asked in June and was told “w… 1 day ago
- RT @CCHS_Canmore: You may be a mean one Mr.Grinch but this band play a mean sound.Come celebrate the spirit of the season with them Dec 7 -… 1 day ago