I often use this blog to thank those who support our schools. It’s little enough to do when the contributions are so valuable, so needed and do such good things for kids. In this “grip and grin” photo above, the kids have a lot to smile about: Lafarge has donated $15,000 to the Exshaw school. These funds will go toward the emergency lunch program, literacy and numeracy initiatives and the very exciting new program using iPads to support learning. Thank you for this, Lafarge! The board of Canadian Rockies Public Schools recognizes and appreciates the generosity of Lafarge Canada; we also acknowledge that the company’s largesse does not stop at the Exshaw town line, but extends into the Bow Valley and into many sectors. We are enriched not just monetarily, but also by the vote of confidence such a gift demonstrates. Your faith in us helps us to stand taller and do our work better.
- @KikkiPlanet @jsharek If trolls are special, then certainly. 4 hours ago
- @KikkiPlanet @jsharek Gak! 4 hours ago
- RT @Allonesky: buff.ly/2uwcfth 5 hours ago
- Nothing like live musical theatre! @CarterRyanMain https://t.co/JhEFWXX4SL 18 hours ago
- @IAmCloutier @RachelNotley @YEGlifer I think you meant "would". 😄 20 hours ago